- In this problem-based learning module students will connect these standards to their personal life by completing a random sample from their environment in the area of careers to investigate to see if their own career is environmentally challenged. Students will work independently as well as with a partner. Students will also complete a reflection in the form of a final product to make an inference and draw a conclusion about the population of their area in relation to careers. The final product will be presented to their peers and teachers, but also can be exhibited to their families. This blended module includes teacher-led instruction, student-led stations, partner comparisons and technology integrated investigations.
- English Language Arts, Mathematics
- Middle School
- Grade 7
- Material Type:
- Lesson Plan
- Blended Learning Teacher Practice Network
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial
- English, Afar
- Media Format:
- Audio, Downloadable docs, Interactive, Other
No evaluations yet.
Add important feedback and this resource.