- Throughout this problem-based learning module students will address real world skills. Students will be asked to brainstorm ideas and think innovatively both independently and collaboratively in addressing a real-world problem that is relevant to their daily lives and surroundings. Students/teams will be encouraged to use the internet for research purposes in their design phase. What components should be included for a modern, updated classroom? Students will utilize various online platforms to design an ideal, modern, contemporary “dream classroom”. Students will incorporate components that would meet the needs of all learners and a classroom that would be able to integrate technology. These classrooms can be shared with relevant individuals in the community and others in the school building.
- Remix of:
- How can classrooms be redesigned to better accommodate technology and student needs?
- Mathematics, Physical Science
- Middle School
- Grade 7, Grade 8
- Material Type:
- Lesson Plan
- Martin Ruthaivilavan
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0
- English, Afrikaans
- Media Format:
- Downloadable docs, Interactive, Text/HTML
No evaluations yet.
Add important feedback and this resource.