- Students will learn about the days of the week and school subjects in Spanish. First, they will be asked to place the days of the week in order (for both the United States and Spanish speaking countries’ calendars). Then, they will be asked to share what day of the week they do a certain activity. Students will then practice describing and guessing various school subjects and days of the week.
- High School, Community College / Lower Division, College / Upper Division
- Grade 9, Grade 10, Grade 11, Grade 12
- Material Type:
- Amber Hoye, Madi Goertzen, Gabby Bates, Alexis Araiza, Abby Cain, Claire Werlin, Alejandra Garcia, Sue Juarez, Mardy Morales, Borja Aguilera, Camille Daw, Mimi Fahnstrom
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial Share Alike
- English, Spanish
- Media Format:
- Downloadable docs, Text/HTML
No evaluations yet.