- How the Monuments Came Down explores the complex history of Richmond, Virginia through the lens of Confederate monuments, supported by an extensive visual record never before presented in a single work.Through personal stories from descendants and history-makers, the film uncovers how Confederate monuments came to shape Richmond’s landscape and why protestors demanded they come down.How the Monuments Came Down is a production of Field Studio, in association with VPM.
- U.S. History
- Middle School, High School
- Material Type:
- Activity/Lab, Lesson, Primary Source, Reading, Teaching/Learning Strategy
- Trish Reed
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution No Derivatives
- Media Format:
- Downloadable docs, Graphics/Photos, Text/HTML
No evaluations yet.