- This group-work lesson is designed for students with beginner to low-intermediate communication skills. The purpose of this lesson is to help students to familiarize themselves with basic elements of job ads (e.g. job title, role responsibilities, minimum qualifications, and company description), and how to compare the description in these categories to target job applicants. Through this lesson, students will learn how to analyze a job advertisement and match example job applicants to the target job. They will also work to improve their discussion skills.
- Remix of:
- Job Ads and Applicants: Elementary Discussion
- Education, English Language Arts
- Adult Education
- Material Type:
- Sheetal Parekar
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution
- Media Format:
- Downloadable docs, Graphics/Photos, Text/HTML
No evaluations yet.