- This is a lesson used in a Theater 100 Intro to Theater classat West Los Angeles College in 2022. Students were part of an open-pedagogy process that connected them with stage artists of color whom they interviewed about their careers in stage design, writing and directing.Artists were contacted directly and volunteered to be part of the project. Most were delighted to speak with students aboout their careers.
- Remix of:
- Theater 100: Interviewing Working Artists
- Performing Arts
- Community College / Lower Division
- Material Type:
- Open for Antiracism Program (OFAR)
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution
- Media Format:
No evaluations yet.