- This robust set of videos, activity sheets, and short written summaries is designed for anyone to use when integrating speaking assignments and activities into college level courses. Each video highlights a specific student activity, applicable to any delivery mode, complete with a video introduction, template, and lesson plan to download. Open pedagogical opportunities are incorporated into several modules with emphasis on student led engagement. Created by Miranda Hawk at Madison Area Technical College.
- Applied Science, Arts and Humanities, Business and Communication, Communication, Career and Technical Education, Education, Higher Education, Speaking and Listening, History, Social Science
- Community College / Lower Division, College / Upper Division, Career / Technical, Adult Education
- Material Type:
- Homework/Assignment, Lesson Plan, Teaching/Learning Strategy
- Rachel Becker
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution
- Media Format:
- Downloadable docs, Video
No evaluations yet.