- In this unit students will connect past and present experiences of war by interviewing, researching, and analyzing different sources. They will also compare the ideologies that were the driving forces behind each major country involved in World War II. By the end of the unit, students will be able to discuss, defend, and draw conclusions about major events/controversies that happened during the war.
- Remix of:
- BlendEd Best Practices Unit Plan Template
- Middle School, High School
- Material Type:
- Activity/Lab, Assessment, Homework/Assignment, Lesson, Lesson Plan, Teaching/Learning Strategy, Unit of Study
- Melissa Pilakowski
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial Share Alike
- Media Format:
- Downloadable docs, Text/HTML
No evaluations yet.
Add important feedback and this resource.