- Students will examine ways declining bee population can impact day to day life, by considering how the cost of honey and pollination has been affected society Students will create real-world problems that relate to statistics on the declining bee population.
- English Language Arts, Mathematics
- High School
- Grade 9, Grade 10, Grade 11
- Material Type:
- Unit of Study
- Marsha Hughes, Michelle Dietz, Julia Bennett Grise
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial Share Alike
- Media Format:
- Downloadable docs, Text/HTML
No evaluations yet.
Add important feedback and this resource.