- A GNG collaborative project is a project-based learning activity that challenges students to work together to develop solutions to real-world problems. Within and across classrooms, students collaborate to identify a challenge in their local or global communities and develop a project that addresses the issue by promoting positive change and community engagement.
- Arts and Humanities, Social Science
- Middle School, High School
- Material Type:
- Global Nomads Group (GNG)
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial Share Alike
- Media Format:
- Downloadable docs, Graphics/Photos, Text/HTML, Video
No evaluations yet.