- This 5-day curriculum teaches digital storytelling and media literacy skills through engaging youth to think critically on issues relevant to their life and future. This unit is guided by the question, "How does media contribute to positive social change?”
- Arts and Humanities, Social Science
- Middle School, High School
- Grade 9, Grade 10, Grade 11, Grade 12
- Material Type:
- Interactive, Lesson Plan, Student Guide
- Global Nomads Group (GNG)
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0
- Media Format:
- Downloadable docs, Graphics/Photos, Text/HTML, Video
No evaluations yet.
Add important feedback and this resource.