- Vocabulary – ClothingEven though this lesson plan is geared towards working students, students of all backgrounds will appreciate this lesson plan about clothing. It features clothing-related vocabulary that is a bit more specific (collar, high heels), as well as useful adjectives to describe clothes. Also, this makes it a great vocabulary-focused lesson plan for intermediate-level students! Finally, this lesson goes perfectly with the third lesson in our Step-By-Step curriculum on Money and Shopping.If you want additional lesson plans and support, including teachers’ notes, be sure to register for a free Off2Class account.
- Language Education (ESL), Language, Grammar and Vocabulary
- High School, College / Upper Division
- Material Type:
- Lesson Plan, Reading, Student Guide
- Regan McNeill
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution
No evaluations yet.