- Description:In this activity, students will be given a task to practice a conversation on what to say if they were either a doctor or patient, along with using hospital vocabulary and the لـ، مع، عند grammar. Can-Do Statements:I can identify and describe parts of the body.I can describe my condition to the doctor.I can listen to and understand doctors' prescriptions.I can explain in simple words to help others understand the solution(s) I’m giving.
- Languages, World Cultures, Language Education (ESL)
- Community College / Lower Division
- Material Type:
- Blake Simmerman, Sara Bakari, Sara Bakari, Amber Hoye
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial Share Alike
- English, Arabic
No evaluations yet.