- In this activity, students will use vocabulary describe what they eat for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Students will also be able to identify whether or not the meal is nutritious and healthy. Students will learn more about how to describe food and health. Students will also learn more about reading and understanding nutrition fact.
- Remix of:
- Spanish Level 2, Activity 09: ¿Qué comes? / What Do You Eat? (Face-to-Face)
- Middle School, High School, Community College / Lower Division
- Grade 8, Grade 9, Grade 10, Grade 11, Grade 12
- Material Type:
- Amber Hoye, Camille Daw, Mimi Fahnstrom
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial Share Alike
- English, Spanish
- Media Format:
No evaluations yet.