- Students will talk about fun events and things to do in Spanish speaking countries. They will practice how to reject or accept an invitation, emphasizing a polite way to explain why you can or can't go. They will also decide on ways to discuss what they did at an event or activity with friends.
- Remix of:
- Span. 102 Lab 11 - Las fiestas y los eventos/Parties and events - Novice High
- High School, Community College / Lower Division, College / Upper Division
- Grade 9, Grade 10, Grade 11, Grade 12
- Material Type:
- Amber Hoye, Camille Daw, Mimi Fahnstrom
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0
- English, Spanish
- Media Format:
No evaluations yet.
Add important feedback and this resource.