- Students will talk about fun events and things to do in Spanish speaking countries. They will practice how to reject or accept an invitation, emphasizing a polite way to explain why you can or can't go. They will also decide on ways to discuss what they did at an event or activity with friends.
- Remix of:
- Spanish Level 2, Activity 11: Las fiestas y los eventos / Parties and Events (Face-to-Face)
- High School, Community College / Lower Division, College / Upper Division
- Grade 9, Grade 10, Grade 11, Grade 12
- Material Type:
- Amber Hoye, Camille Daw, Mimi Fahnstrom
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial Share Alike
- English, Spanish
- Media Format:
No evaluations yet.