- In this activity, students are learning about school supplies. The lab assistant will show a picture of an item and the first student that takes the item out of their backpack and says the name in the target language, will get the point. The lab assistant can also show something that can apply to them. They will be then asked a follow up question and if they can answer, they get the point.
- Remix of:
- Vamos a Hacer un Trato/Let's Make a Deal- Spanish, Novice Low
- High School, Community College / Lower Division, College / Upper Division
- Grade 9, Grade 10, Grade 11, Grade 12
- Material Type:
- Amber Hoye, Camille Daw, Mimi Fahnstrom
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0
- English, Spanish
- Media Format:
No evaluations yet.
Add important feedback and this resource.