- In this activity, students are going to practice asking for the cost of something and practice purchasing items. Students are also going to be exposed to the concept of bartering and how to do it with a vendor. This activity will teach students more about questions, prices, money, numbers, and items that are frequently purchased.
- High School, Community College / Lower Division, College / Upper Division
- Grade 9, Grade 10, Grade 11, Grade 12
- Material Type:
- Amber Hoye, Madi Goertzen, Gabby Bates, Abby Cain, Sue Juarez, Mardy Morales, Alexandra Garcia, Camille Daw, Mimi Fahnstrom
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0
- English, Spanish
- Media Format:
No evaluations yet.
Add important feedback and this resource.