- Students will be able to show their research of a specific element. Students are unsure exactly what the elements are so this introduces them up close and personal to a specific element, its characteristics and its usefulness. They can’t become an expert on all elements but they can become an expert on one element.
- Remix of:
- Digital Age Skill: Chemistry - Demonstrating Gas Law
- Applied Science, Computer Science, Information Science, Educational Technology
- Middle School, High School
- Material Type:
- Activity/Lab, Assessment, Homework/Assignment, Interactive, Lesson, Lesson Plan, Teaching/Learning Strategy
- Molly Aschoff, Carol Oltman
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0
- Media Format:
No evaluations yet.
Add important feedback and this resource.