- In this 6th grade Science class, students learn how to build a compost pile, learn about organisms needed for decomposition, and begin to understand the purpose of compost in the garden.
- Remix of:
- Garden Science: Compost Lab
- Environmental Science, Agriculture, Elementary Education
- Middle School
- Grade 6
- Material Type:
- Carrie Ziegler
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0
- Media Format:
- Downloadable docs, Graphics/Photos, Text/HTML
No evaluations yet.
Add important feedback and this resource.