- In this unit, students will learn about the 4Cs (communication, collaboration, creation, and critical thinking) through literature-based engineering challenges. Each lesson focuses on one "C" and one read-aloud. This unit is geared for grades 2-3 but could be adapted to any elementary grade level.
COMMUNICATION - Click Clack Moo
COLLABORATION - Iggy Peck Architect
CRITICAL THINKING - Rosie Revere Engineer
CREATION - Galimoto
- Engineering, Literature, Elementary Education, English Language Arts, Reading Literature
- Lower Primary, Upper Primary
- Grade 2, Grade 3
- Material Type:
- Activity/Lab, Lesson, Lesson Plan, Unit of Study
- Sara Bowers
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 United States
- Media Format:
- Downloadable docs, Text/HTML
No evaluations yet.
Add important feedback and this resource.