- Students will have a "Meet and Greet Party" where they will pretend to be someone else, such as "Shakira". They will introduce and greet other people and this will help them to practice introducing themselves, greeting someone, and answering how they feel. They will also learn greetings for different times of the day and quickly review the differences between tú and usted.
- Middle School, High School, Community College / Lower Division, College / Upper Division
- Grade 7, Grade 8, Grade 9, Grade 10, Grade 11, Grade 12
- Material Type:
- Amber Hoye, Madi Goertzen, Gabby Bates, Alexis Araiza, Abby Cain, Claire Werlin, Alejandra Garcia, Sue Juarez, Mardy Morales, Borja Aguilera, Camille Daw, Mimi Fahnstrom
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial Share Alike
- English, Spanish
- Media Format:
No evaluations yet.
Add important feedback and this resource.