- Students get to practice their receptive skills with a fingerspelling quiz. Students should be reading fingerspelling at a mid-fast speed. Students are also practicing receptive/expressive descriptions of places/images/etc.
- High School, Community College / Lower Division, College / Upper Division
- Material Type:
- Amber Hoye, Delaney Lyon, Camille Daw, Mimi Fahnstrom
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial Share Alike
- Sign Languages
- Media Format:
- Graphics/Photos, Text/HTML
No evaluations yet.
Add important feedback and this resource.