This free, downloadable curriculum provides high school students with a deep understanding of critical food system issues, empowers them to make healthy and responsible food choices, and encourages them to become advocates for food system change.
The food system spans the activities, people, and resources involved in getting food from field to plate. Along the way, it intersects with aspects of public health, equity and the environment.
- Career and Technical Education, Nutrition
- High School
- Grade 9, Grade 10, Grade 11, Grade 12
- Material Type:
- Activity/Lab, Assessment, Diagram/Illustration, Lesson Plan
- Melanie Hackett
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial No Derivatives
- Media Format:
- Downloadable docs, Text/HTML
No evaluations yet.
Add important feedback and this resource.