- This lesson focuses on developing basic money management skills for adults. The specific time focus for these skills is on multiple months to years. The intended audience is for adults ages 18 and above.The lesson will include elements of reading and writing and listening, and will focus on authentic texts, videos, facts and figures cited from expert research and reports.This lesson will help learners comprehend different money management skills, and help them to understand how to apply them in a long term timeframe.These skills can be used in both a personal sense as well as for business.
- Career and Technical Education, Education, English Language Arts
- High School
- Grade 12
- Material Type:
- Assessment, Case Study, Interactive, Reading
- Colleen Melie
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International
- Media Format:
- Downloadable docs, Text/HTML, Video
No evaluations yet.
Add important feedback and this resource.