- This is the third module in ISKME's OER Academy series that will provide participants with an Introduction to OER Discovery and Curation and the value added, highlighting successful use cases from around the world. We have designed these modules to first spark the learner's interest in the topics covered and then dig deeper into the content through presentations, storytelling, and demonstrations of the tools. We will offer opportunities for learners to practice exploring the resources and tools, and reflect on how they might use them in their work.
- Remix of:
- Howard County Public School's OER Curation
- Education, Educational Technology
- Graduate / Professional
- Material Type:
- Megan Simmons
- Provider Set:
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial Share Alike
- Media Format:
- Graphics/Photos, Text/HTML, Video
No evaluations yet.