Feedback?

by Erica Zimmer 6 years, 5 months ago

Hello!

I am from Vermont and I'm working with the VT Agency of Education to create a course for educators about OERs and how to use the platform OER Commons.  I was hoping I could get some feedback on the course Modules I have developed.  This is also my capstone project for my MA in Teaching with Technology, and I will be presenting this project in December.  

This is designed to be an eLearning course that is self-enroll, self-paced with minimal interaction from a moderator.  I used Articulate 360 to design and author these modules.  

I created a learning scale for the course.  In Vermont, we do Proficiency-based grading, so "Meeting" is where I would like course particpants to land.  You can identify where you fall on the learning scale and go from there.  Any and all feedback would be greatly appreciated!  

Thank you in advance!

Erica Zimmer

Megan Simmons 6 years, 5 months ago

Hi Erica! Thank you for sharing your course. I'm really impressed with what you have created. I like that you have included interesting short videos and quick knowledge checks in your design. I wonder if you might expand a bit more on the benefits, impact, and value add that open educational resources and practices bring to educators and learners? It might help inspire more buy in and participation.