Transportation and Parking for USPTO and Hotels

by Melissa Mitchell 7 years, 2 months ago

Please let me know if you will be parking daily in the USPTO garage.  If you are traveling by metro, use the metro's Blue or Yellow line at the King Street exit:  https://www.wmata.com/schedules/maps/upload/system_map_color.pdf 

Please contact your hotel to find out their parking instructions. You may want to reach out to other participants in the program to carpool together if you are local.  

Do not hesitate to email or post additional questions.  ~Melissa Mitchell, Program Coordinator

Maria Sanchez 7 years, 2 months ago

hi Melissa,

Thank you!  I will be driving (since the closest metro is the King St metro) and parking in the USPTO garage. 

Maria

Tamara Karas 7 years, 2 months ago

I live locally in Fairfax Station, but I'm reluctant to take Metro due to "Safe Track Surge #13" that directly affects the blue line up to and including the King Street exit.  On the Metro website it actually says: " All Blue Line riders should consider alternate travel options."  With this being said, I'd like to drive in and park in the garage.  I am willing to carpool.  Anyone that lives in the Springfield, Burke, or Fairfax that would like to carpool, please call my cell phone (below) after 4:00 p.m. to coordinate.  My car can fit three (3) additional people comfortably.

Melissa, please let me know if I (hopefully we) can get a parking pass for the three days.

Best regards,

Tamara Karas - 703-282-2973 (cell) 

Candelle Richman 7 years, 2 months ago

Hi Melissa,

I will be parking daily (Thursday and Friday) in the USPTO garage.  

Thank you,

Candelle Richman 

Tamara Karas 7 years, 2 months ago

Hi Melissa,

Will you let us know soon about the parking pass for the USPTO garage?  I will need to drive for sure now due to a knee injury.  I actually just had an MRI done today.  :-(

Best regards,

Tamara Karas

Rebecca Schmidt 7 years, 2 months ago

Hello,

I will be driving in each day and parking at the USPTO garage. Do we need a parking pass to park in the garage?

Thanks!

Michael Apfeldorf 7 years, 1 month ago

Melissa, as of now I am planning to park in the USPTO garage.

Thank you!
Mike Apfeldorf