- During this course, participants will learn how to center investigations of local scientific phenomena in a Next Generation Science Standards storyline. Course educators will offer instructional strategies and climate and community data to help teachers connect to the interests and identities of students and support understanding of the impacts of climate change. In collaboration with fellow teachers, participants will imagine possibilities for this kind of teaching and learning in their own classrooms through brainstorming possible phenomenon-based storylines local to their own students.
- Environmental Science, Environmental Studies, Education, Life Science, Physical Science
- Middle School, Adult Education
- Material Type:
- Activity/Lab, Assessment, Lecture Notes
- Brad Street
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution
No evaluations yet.