- In this virtual professional development opportunity designed for teachers, EarthGen explores two global crises taking place concurrently - the climate crisis and COVID-19. What are the connections between the two? Why are BIPOC (Black, Indigenous, People of Color) communities disproportionately affected by both? Educators receive foundational information around climate justice, analyze the variables associated with vulnerability, exposure, and risk, and explore educational resources to bring this content into their classrooms.Contact EarthGen at email@example.com for more information.
- Environmental Science, Environmental Studies
- Lower Primary, Upper Primary, Middle School, High School, Adult Education
- Material Type:
- Teaching/Learning Strategy
- Becky Bronstein, Washington OSPI OER Project, Kailyn Wentz
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution
- Media Format:
- Audio, Downloadable docs, Text/HTML, Video
No evaluations yet.