- Barbara Soots, Washington OSPI OER Project
- Material Type:
- Teaching/Learning Strategy
- Preschool, Lower Primary, Upper Primary, Middle School, High School, Career / Technical, Adult Education
- Creative Commons Attribution
- Media Formats:
- Text/HTML, Video
Graduation: A Team Effort (GATE) - Equity Webinars
The Washington Office of Superintendent of Public Instruction hosts Graduation: A Team Effort (GATE) Equity webinars that help growth minded educators and education advocates to learn from Washington districts who are closing opportunity gaps. Watch archived sessions on OSPI's YouTube playlist.
Graduation: A Team Effort (GATE) Equity Webinars
These webinars help growth minded educators and education advocates learn from Washington districts who are closing opportunity gaps. Using Washington Office of Superintendent of Public Instruction (OSPI) data and experience from the field, GATE Equity webinars reveal the systems that drive success, an equity focus, and the key strategies that are getting students to graduation.
View GATE Equity Playlist on the OSPI YouTube channel.
Past webinars include topics such as:
- Attendance and Engagement
- Washington's SEL Standards Benchmarks
- Supporting Students with Disabilities
- Language Learners
- High School and Beyond Planning
One example is included below:
Visit the OSPI GATE Equity Webinar Series page for additional information, including viewing the upcoming webinar schedule and downloading archived slide decks.