- Students will play a written version of the game telephone, and will determine what sorts of communication is effective with limited information, if any. This lesson is part of a media unit curated at our Digital Citizenship website, "Who Am I Online?".
- Communication, English Language Arts
- High School
- Material Type:
- Activity/Lab, Game, Lesson, Lesson Plan
- Dana John, Angela Anderson, John Sadzewicz, Beth Clothier
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial Share Alike
- Media Format:
No evaluations yet.