- DNA is the key to human life. When DNA is corrupted, changes occur in specific parts of the organism. Some of these changes can be fatal while others are beneficial. In this lesson we will look at the process of DNA mutation and how it impacts proteins produced by the organism. You will research different genetic disorders and empathize with the impacts they have on your body.StandardsBIO.B.2.1 Compare Mendelian and non-Mendelian patterns of inheritance.
- Life Science, Biology
- High School
- Grade 9, Grade 10, Grade 11, Grade 12
- Material Type:
- Lesson Plan
- Bonnie Waltz, Deanna Mayers, Tracy Rains
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial
- Media Format:
- Downloadable docs, Interactive, Text/HTML, Video
No evaluations yet.
Add important feedback and this resource.