- This lesson has students create, compare, and solve linear, quadratic, exponential, and cubic functions based on a primary source from Weather Underground about the melting of the polar ice caps. If the formatting is an issue, contact me at email@example.com for a Google drive link to the lesson plan.
- English Language Arts, Mathematics
- High School
- Grade 9, Grade 10, Grade 11, Grade 12
- Material Type:
- Activity/Lab, Assessment, Data Set, Homework/Assignment, Interactive, Lesson Plan, Primary Source, Reading
- Rob Leichner
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial
- Media Format:
No evaluations yet.