- In conjunction with Connected Educator Month throughout October, 2014 ISKME and KQED are launching the Connected Educator Challenge, an opportunity for Connected Educators to share what they are currently doing in their work and envision the future of what being a Connected Educator will look like. Connected Educators are invited to make and share media in response to the prompt below:
Show us your vision for your future as a Connected Educator. Where do you hope to be in the future as a Connected Educator? What will your learning environment look like? How will your students be connected? What kinds of activity will you and your students be engaged in? How will you and your students meet the challenge of an increasingly interconnected world?
Show us your vision for the future as a Connected Educator. Where do you hope to be in the future as a Connected Educator?
- Arts and Humanities, Business and Communication, Mathematics, Social Science
- Career / Technical
- Material Type:
- Megan Simmons, Randy Depew
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial Share Alike
- Media Format:
- Graphics/Photos, Text/HTML, Video
No evaluations yet.