- In this activity, students will practice accepting and rejecting invitations. This includes students getting the chance to create their own invitation and invite students to activities. Students will learn more about activities, parties, times, and dates in the target language. Students will also learn how to politely accept and reject invitations. Students will also learn how to ask questions about specific information relating to parties and events.
- Remix of:
- Spanish Level 1, Activity 10: Estás Invitado / You’re Invited (Face-to-Face)
- High School, Community College / Lower Division, College / Upper Division
- Grade 9, Grade 10, Grade 11, Grade 12
- Material Type:
- Amber Hoye, Camille Daw, Mimi Fahnstrom
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial Share Alike
- English, Spanish
- Media Format:
No evaluations yet.