- This is a Teacher's Guide for The State We're In Washington: Your guide to state, tribal and local government. These quides are developed by members of the Washington State Social Studies Cadre.
Chapter 4 focuses on the significant amount of change the state of Washington experienced from 1900 to 2000. The resources here may be implemented separately or together to guide students toward a deeper understanding of the content therein and to develop important social studies skills.
- U.S. History, Social Science
- Middle School
- Grade 6, Grade 7, Grade 8
- Material Type:
- Lesson, Lesson Plan, Teaching/Learning Strategy
- Barbara Soots, Leslie Heffernan, Ryan Theodoriches, Callie Birklid, Jerry Price, Washington OSPI OER Project
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution
- Media Format:
- Downloadable docs, Graphics/Photos, Text/HTML
No evaluations yet.