- One of the most common things I did during my work experience was making labels for a variety of reasons - mailing labels, shipping labels, name tags/badges, file folder labels, etc. In this lesson, students complete a mail merge with the teacher, then use addresses of family and friends to create labels that they could put on their graduation announcements.
- Remix of:
- Nebraska IT/CS Lesson Plan Template
- Business and Communication, Communication, Education
- Middle School, High School
- Grade 9, Grade 10, Grade 11, Grade 12
- Material Type:
- Activity/Lab, Lesson, Lesson Plan
- Tennille Allison
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 United States
- Media Format:
- Graphics/Photos, Text/HTML
No evaluations yet.
Add important feedback and this resource.