- Research shows that maintaining high retention rates in distance learning education is a challenge. There are various tools and resources available web-based tools that can help identify at-risk students and measure and boost opportunities for growth and success. Students can take advantage of these resources to prepare ahead of time to ensure a "SMART" start and successful completion of their online course work.
First we will review SmarterMeasure to identify attributes, skills and knowledge and assess competencies necessary for successful distance learning and help identify potential resources to help maximize efficiency in potentially deficient areas.
Then we will review SMARThinking that helps educational institutions offer students outstanding academic support through a network of professionally certified educators focused on increasing student achievement and enhance learning.
- Upper Primary, Middle School, High School, Community College / Lower Division, College / Upper Division, Graduate / Professional, Career / Technical, Adult Education
- Material Type:
- Case Study, Diagram/Illustration, Reading
- Heather Cura
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial No Derivatives
- Media Format:
- Downloadable docs, Graphics/Photos, Text/HTML, Video
No evaluations yet.