- This learning tool will guide students through the process of understanding real-world applications of drug delivery and how drug delivery is applied to treating infectious diseases. Students using this module should find success in self-directed learning, though they may use additional resources in the community, the guidance of teachers, the advice of scientists or biomedical professionals at DDF, or the knowledge presented in scientific literature to help them achieve their goal; though this module should provide most of the tools they will need for guidance.
- Health, Medicine and Nursing, Speaking and Listening, Anatomy/Physiology, Biology, Chemistry
- High School
- Grade 9, Grade 10, Grade 11, Grade 12
- Material Type:
- Activity/Lab, Assessment, Homework/Assignment, Lesson Plan, Module, Student Guide, Teaching/Learning Strategy
- Lindsay Malcolm
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial No Derivatives
- Media Format:
No evaluations yet.