- In this activity, students will practice accepting and rejecting invitations. This includes students getting the chance to create their own invitation and invite students to activities. Students will learn more about activities, parties, times, and dates in Spanish. Students will also learn how to politely accept and reject invitations. Students will also learn how to ask questions about specific information relating to parties and events.
- Remix of:
- Estás Invitado/You're Invited, Spanish Novice- Mid
- High School, Community College / Lower Division, College / Upper Division
- Grade 9, Grade 10, Grade 11, Grade 12
- Material Type:
- Amber Hoye, Madi Goertzen, Gabby Bates, Abby Cain, Claire Werlin, Alejandra Garcia, Mardy Morales, Ismenia Gallegos, Borja Aguilera, Camille Daw
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0
- English, Spanish
- Media Format:
No evaluations yet.
Add important feedback and this resource.