- This lab will introduce ASL students to having conversations with others. Students will learn how to properly ask and answer questions, as well as how to feel more comfortable in a conversational atmosphere. Students will also learn how to describe each other's responses.
- High School, Community College / Lower Division, College / Upper Division
- Grade 9, Grade 10, Grade 11, Grade 12
- Material Type:
- Amber Hoye, Megan McAllister, Delaney Lyon, Sarra Foerster, Izabelle Finner, Camille Daw, Mimi Fahnstrom
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0
- English, Sign Languages
- Media Format:
- Graphics/Photos, Text/HTML
No evaluations yet.
Add important feedback and this resource.