- "Through completing the Family Interviews Activity, students will learn about the importance of oral histories and the tradition of Day of the Dead/Día de los Muertos. They will begin to develop identity connections as they gain a stronger understanding of the histories of their family members."
- World Cultures, Language Education (ESL), Speaking and Listening, World History, Cultural Geography, Ethnic Studies
- Upper Primary, Middle School, High School
- Material Type:
- Activity/Lab, Assessment, Homework/Assignment
- Rebecca Henderson
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0
- Media Format:
- Downloadable docs, Text/HTML
No evaluations yet.
Add important feedback and this resource.