- Learners are using the internet on their smart phones everyday to collect information for school or daily life. The problem is that search engines can produce an excessive number of potential sources, even when filtering the search. This lesson will teach the adult learner how to use a smart phone to define key words, specify criteria, and evaluate the appropriateness of sources. The learner will develop a customized checklist for the search and demonstrate the acquired knowledge of selecting appropriate sources.
- Remix of:
- Internet Searches: Selecting appropriate sources
- Applied Science, English Language Arts, Social Science
- Adult Education
- Material Type:
- Julie Pitlock
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International
- Media Format:
- Downloadable docs, Graphics/Photos, Text/HTML
No evaluations yet.
Add important feedback and this resource.