- The Global UDL Classroom was initially designed between a U.S. based and international partnering institution of higher education to build an online learning community around UDL. The focus of this collaboration highlighted opportunities to engage both doctoral students and international educators in jointly building a virtual model classroom to study UDL principles, pilot applications of innovative pedagogical methods, and evaluate the effectiveness of online resources in varied and culturally different educational settings.
- Career and Technical Education, Education
- College / Upper Division, Graduate / Professional
- Material Type:
- Assessment, Case Study, Teaching/Learning Strategy
- Frances Smith, Serra De Arment
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International
- Media Format:
No evaluations yet.
Add important feedback and this resource.