- Each spring semester at Montana State University – Northern, a few American Indian students quietly participate in their required Sex Education course. Often reluctant to engage in discussions related to sexual behaviors and diversity, American Indian students may fail to engage in the course. Offering a lesson about two-spirited people early in the sex education course improves instructional conversation and generates course engagement for American Indian students. This proposal serves to further develop the two-spirited people lesson and include a guest presentation from a two-spirit person.
- Applied Science, Education, Life Science
- Community College / Lower Division
- Material Type:
- Activity/Lab, Reading
- Montana State Univ-Northern Faculty
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0
- Media Format:
- Downloadable docs, Text/HTML
No evaluations yet.
Add important feedback and this resource.