Units included with this Open Author resource:
- Overview: Student OER for A Tale of Two Cities by Charles Dickens
- Open Educational Resource, Charles Dickens, A Tale of Two Cities, student examples
- Book 1 of A Tale of Two Cities
- Book 2: A Tale of Two Cities
- Book 3 of A Tale of Two Cities
This is a resource created by students, for other students studying A Tale of Two Cities by Charles Dickens. English students at Mountain Heights Academy, an all-online, state-wide charter school, created individual resources, categorized by chapter, as a way of helping future students understand and interpret this sometimes challenging novel. This resource will be used by future Mountain Heights students, and added upon each year as we compile helpful instructional aids to share with our school and anyone else studying this text.