- This OER explores the basic organization of the Pythagorean Solids. It contains both an activity as well as resources for further exploration. It is a product of the OU Academy of the Lynx, developed in conjunction with the Galileo's World Exhibition at the University of Oklahoma.
- Arts and Humanities, History, Mathematics
- Upper Primary, Middle School, High School, Community College / Lower Division, College / Upper Division, Graduate / Professional, Career / Technical, Adult Education
- Material Type:
- Activity/Lab, Diagram/Illustration, Homework/Assignment, Lecture Notes, Primary Source, Student Guide
- Brent Purkaple, Kerry Magruder
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International
- Media Format:
- Downloadable docs, Text/HTML
No evaluations yet.
Add important feedback and this resource.