Content Gaps and Missing Materials

by OSKB Admin 3 years, 9 months ago

What is missing for researchers on the OSKB?

• Add resources that should be added to the OSKB Researchers Group or topics that need to be covered to the OSKB Content Gap Task Manager Spreadsheet.
  • Reply to this thread with discussions on missing materials or invitations to collaborate on new content!
OSKB Admin 3 years, 9 months ago

A template for ethics boards describing why they should allow data sharing.

OSKB Admin 3 years, 9 months ago

This suggestion came up during user testing with the University of Bristol. It is now added to the OSKB Content Gap Task Manager Spreadsheet as an unassigned "to do".

Biljana Gjoneska 3 years, 5 months ago

Fellow Researchers at OSKB,

I would like to share one information and consultation regarding a potentially useful resource that might be added to the OSKB Content Gap Task Manager Spreadsheet.

Namely, UNESCO is preparing their first draft of the "Recommendation on Open Science" aimed at providing international framework of recommendations for Open Science policies across the countries around the world. They are asking for inputs from all concerned individuals and organizations representing the academia. The perspective of the international scientific community and their assessment of the draft text will be instrumental in informing UNESCO and its Member States in the development of the final text of the "Recommendation on Open Science", expected to be adopted by Member States in November 2021. The deadline is Dec 15, 2020.

I am going to share the link to the document and the survey in this message with question of whether you think it would be suitable to added to the spreadsheet (considering the relevance it bears)? Also should we review the draft together and feel the survey as a group of researchers? I don't know if there is time or energy to do it, but I will share the links anyway.

The link to the document: https://unesdoc.unesco.org/ark:/48223/pf0000374837/PDF/374837eng.pdf.multi

The link to the survey: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/UNESCORecommendationOS