U2. A2.

by Olivia Dwyer 4 years, 11 months ago

I am really enjoying the OER Commons website. It has been very easy to search. It took me a little bit to figure out how to remix and the difference between saving and actually publishing. I have had a few issues with my username so I am not sure what is going on with that. But I have found some really awesome resources that I used for my remix. I even saved some of the websites into a wakelet for my 2nd grade students to use next year when it comes to their planet research. I can see myself turning to OER Commons a lot in the future!

Erin Nilges 4 years, 11 months ago

I also saved some websites that I came across that will work with some of my already established lessons and also websites that gave me great new ideas!  

Jayne Leusink 4 years, 10 months ago

I love how you are connecting this to things you are already doing in the classroom! I agree with OER Commons, it is easy to search. When I first remixed something, I had a little panic attack (not really) when I saw my name as the author. I still feel uneasy about it, but I understand a little more now how this whole thing works. I find myself saving a lot of resources... like I do with Pinterest. I need to make sure to look at my SAVED pinterest boards when I am looking for that recipe, instead of just pinning new recipes all the time. It reminds me so much of this. I went through and saved resources first, then went back and decided about my remix. I went on a little dirt path there... sorry! Ha! I'm so glad you have found great resources and websites to use. Have fun with the 2nd grade next year on the planet research!