U2.A2

by Nola Roth 4 years, 11 months ago

That was exciting and frustrating. I think I did it right.  There are so many neat resources and I can't wait to look at more. Hopefully I can make some time this summer.  I am going to share this with others in my school.  I did remix the ppt. but there was also a lesson plan along with it.  I didn't make changes to the lesson plan at this time.  I just wanted to try it and see if I could figure it out.  I will work on the lesson plan part later.  I am glad I did this.  It is easy to put things off in our busy lives.

Carmen Shannon 4 years, 11 months ago

There is certainly a learning curve to utilizing this site.  I agree I need more time to explore and contribute.

Erin Nilges 4 years, 11 months ago

I agree, a few times I thought I saved it but only to realize I clicked the wrong save button. Overall though I really like the idea of remixing the lesson and sharing back out to the community. 

Jennisen Lucas 4 years, 11 months ago

I totally agree with this!  There are so many resources, and it is difficult to think of changing things that are there because I am used to looking for something that fits, not something I can modify.   It is good to have to do it.  That's why I signed up for this cohort--to make myself take some time to look at these things instead of having them stay perpetually on my "to do later" list!

Jayne Leusink 4 years, 10 months ago

Exciting and frustrating... totally understand your emotions! I like how you stated that you are glad you did this. I am also glad, I feel like I've gained another perspective. Good for you for sharing with others at your school, and for making time this summer to look into resources further! I am already wishing I had more time this summer, and it hasn't even started yet for me!